At present Hebetude in a sentence of the concept of “morality” is so distorted that only encyclopedias and on the Internet can be clarified. I will try to explain it on the examples that are generally understandable to all and which have touched me:
- In many houses, especially multi-storey (16 – 26 floors), to use hot water, you need to drain it for up to half an hour, and in 30 minutes up to 180 liters of water flows out of the tap. And if several times a day, yes every day, then for a month without any benefit flows a few tons of supposedly hot water, which in utility receipts is estimated almost 2 times more expensive than cold;
- in food stores and in banks on the documents – without a magnifying glass, there is no other way to read all the original data;
- textbooks, in particular, pedagogical textbooks, are published, of course, according to all ministerial rules, but with a lot of biased inaccuracies and errors, which is the basis of all pedagogy;
- physicians usually prescribe very expensive drugs and are generous in their dosage;
- and “kickbacks” in getting various kinds of contracts,
- and much more.
It goes without saying that there is an inherently Russian question: “And what to do?
Relevance. Failure to observe the norms of morality and morality on a mass scale, even in several areas of social relations immediately causes a “chain” reaction in other users, especially if they are young people, whose target education should be gre vocabulary list engaged in all the canons of pedagogy.
Justification, goal and objectives are methods. We ourselves, as parents, our children and grandchildren, with very rare exceptions, to put it mildly, are not enthusiastic about the existing educational system. There are several reasons for this:
- In the nursery and kindergarten, the personality of the tutor plays a huge role: there are those who are creative, who give children many different skills, and there are those who mainly look after children. Currently, the latter is increasingly being implemented and the trend of paid education, especially special skills and knowledge, with the naturally ordinary, necessary in life moments of upbringing take second place;
- in junior classes without parents a child can do almost nothing at home, mainly parents do everything themselves, and modern children have fun with the phone. Of course, this has its advantages, but there are no opportunities for young children to actively learn knowledge and skills;
- in middle and high school subjects try to saturate their education with all possible knowledge as much as possible. I do not exclude the possibility that the level will be adjusted to secondary and higher education.
One way or another, but it turns out that there is no place or time for serious moral education. Moreover, in many cases the personal characteristics of educators and teachers seriously distort the concepts of morality in the minds of students (by their rudeness, or demanding gifts, or offering sex to classmates, etc.) – obviously, the lack of appropriate moral education affects.
An example of proper upbringing of morality: in the subway is not a single repetition of the phrase – “Give way …”, have achieved their goal – young people, who always strive to sit down quickly, giving way to those who should be in the ad, but the guy never gives way to a girl or an older woman – is not announced.
I live in a small city, where there is no subway, which only you will not hear in response to requests to give way, such as: “There’s no need to go, stay at home”, ie in almost a hundred thousand cities, not very much feel the necessary education in the educational system, the subway is clearly more successful.
Having studied different education systems and the content of pedagogical programs and school textbooks, one can conclude: the more knowledge at school is given to everyone, without exception, the better. How can such confidence not be understood at all, when asking former schoolchildren, you realize that little knowledge lingers in their brains: they are poorly versed in the geography of their home country, have very little opportunity to apply geometry, poor literacy, not to mention the opportunity to write a simple story or letter, etc. I.e. practically the task of versatile education required by FSES is reduced for many people to a lack of knowledge of the names of the subjects studied.